Which product is right for your exact requirements
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:17 am
- The stuff that I am working on requires me to measure digital clocks of upto 100Mhz, with a 16 bit wide digital memory bus. Does picoscope have a model that supports bandwidth of 500 Mhz with 4 analog and 16 or more digital channels? The maximum bandwidth MSO that I gather are upto 200 MHz.Am I missing something?
- What are the differences between the PicoScope "3406D MSO" and the "5444D MSO" models.
- What is the warranty for the PicoScope. What does it cover?
- In case of something goes wrong with my PicoScope how do I get it fixed? I am based out of New Delhi, India
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3609
- Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:15 am
- Location: St. Neots
- The MSO channels for both 3000 and 5000 series are rated at 100 MHz (200 Mbit/s) , nothing higher than this.
- 5444D MSO supports a greater bandwidth (200 MHz), increased memory 512 MS and flexible resolution up to 16 bit
- See warranty and returns policy on our website
- Service is only available at our head office in the UK
Technical Support Manager