Forum for discussing PicoScope version 6 (non-automotive version)
- PICO STAFF
- Posts: 301
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:07 pm
To setup a MSO group-
- Click on the 'MSO button' in the tool bar, to open the 'Select Digital Channels/Groups' window.
- Click the 'Create group' button.
- Select the channels you want to be in the group in the 'Available channels' (top area)
- Click and drag these selected channels and drop them on top of the new group you created.
- If you have already added channels to the 'Channels and Groups for Display' area you can select and click drag these and drop them on top of a group to add them also.
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:43 am
I have just created a new topic, I am using the feature which is quite useful, still stuff to be added but a very basic thing seems impossible to be done: how to edit/delete the digital subview?